Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Somerville Dog Festival 2011

The Somerville Dog Festival was this past weekend.
It was pretty fun. I wasn't as involved as last year. I didn't compete or do any of the demonstrations and Asoka didn't come. I was just there to have fun like all the dogs. I did try out sled pulling and that was surprisingly fun! I hope Joe and Julia get me a sled this winter so I can drag them around in it. All in all the festival was fun and I can't wait until years! I even wore the Somerville Dog Festival webcam for a while for a 'Roscoe's eye view' of the festivities. It's supposed to on the internets somewhere, but I can't find it. I'll update this post when I do.

Somerville Dog Festival 2011 
It was a beautiful day for a festival

I met a dog who looked just like me only brown!!

After sled pulling, I got a prize! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment