Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beach Date!

Joe and Julia took Asoka and I on a beach date yesterday! It was awesome. My face got scratched a by a golden retriever puppy and that hurt. Joe and Julia wouldn't let us eat the seaweed (I don't know why, it looked delicious), but other then that we had a super fun time. We played before the beach and then we were both real good dogs in the car. The beach was awesome. We ran up and down the sand. I splashed in the water (Asoka is a little scared of the waves), we played with other dogs and Joe taught me about digging in the sand (Holy crap! That was fun, I could do that ALL DAY!) Then we dozed in the car home and when we got back Joe gave us both homemade puppy ice cream! What an awesome day!

At the beach!
That's as close to the water as Asoka gets.

beach!
pretty girl
With Julia at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment